QUICKSERT® Hex consists of a cylindrical basic body with internal thread and additional internal hexagon and a special external thread.
The profile of the external thread has an extremely small flank angle and expands asymmetrically towards the thread root. This way, installation at low driving torques is optimised. Very good tight-fit is achieved with an ideal distribution of load. The bottom part of the bush is provided with a cutting slot. For special requirements, we offer a version with flange. The threaded bush is inserted and screwed in with a rotating spindle. It is not necessary to screw out the spindle.
• Efficient installation process resulting from additional driver shape (e.g. hexagonal shape)
• For thermoplastics and thermosets
• Extra small flank angles of the special external thread minimise radial tensions
• High-strength and torsion-proof threads
• Special version available with external left-hand thread for improved reverse locking